ENTRIES DUE AUGUST 2018
HOW TO ENTER
Films and posters will be evaluated on the following:
1. Production Quality & Aesthetics
2. Technical Skill
4. Story & Message of Final Product
5. Relevance to Competition Theme
Requested submission information will include:
1. Key Point of Contact for entry
2. School Name & Faculty/Staff Point of Contact and Contact Information (if applicable)
4. Each Team Member’s Name and Contact Information
5. Film or Poster Entry Title
6. Statement of Originality - 400 words or less. Describe motivation, storyline, and/or messages of art, etc. and provide credits for borrowed or heavily-sourced material.
7. Signed Agreement form for EACH team member. For anyone under age 18, the agreement must be signed by a parent or guardian.
Preview the agreement
8. Vimeo or YouTube links for film submissions -OR- 15 Mb maximum pdf for poster submissions
Entries will be disqualified for:
1. Falsification of information, including plagiarism or use of copyrighted material without permission.
2. Use of profanity, nudity not representing the human body in a positive way, substance abuse, or violent images.
3. Showing film or poster ahead of the judged screening by ProjectMars.